A Smart Hagerstown Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that can cause serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Hagerstown monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a message to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Hagerstown?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to discover that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Hagerstown flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're not at home. If your Hagerstown flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Hagerstown Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when help reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Hagerstown flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when unwanted water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Maintain communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (301) 288-1501 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.