Your main entrance and ground-floor windows are still the likeliest places for an intrusion. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are critical devices for home security packages in Hagerstown. Even though the technology has been utilized for generations, you might be surprised at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
No matter the type of ADT package you choose, door and window alarm sensors will be part of the agreement. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to stress about your sensors being attached accurately.
If you would like to know how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a straightforward, two-part magnetic contact. One side is attached to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted directly to the door or window. You shut your access point and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When your security is activated and an entrance is opened, the joined contacts come apart and the alarm is tripped. But you should know, these newer devices can do quite a bit more than simply activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Hagerstown
On the frontline of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer numerous advantages, such as the following:
- Sound the siren: These components trigger your high-decibel siren whenever a door or window is opened while your system is active.
- Immediate updates: Do you wish to know what’s going on at your property when you’re away? You have the ability to obtain automatic alerts right to your mobile device when a sensor is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your dedicated monitoring agents will get a warning too. Your property will be protected, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation possibilities: Program your various sensors and devices to work together. You can have your entry lights switch on or have a camera to start recording whenever a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They utilize an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any style of home. You even have the ability to get completely recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wireless or wired components contingent on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your home will be better defended.
More versatile than ever before, door and window sensors in Hagerstown can be skillfully incorporated into your whole home security package.
Customize Your Own Home Security System In Hagerstown
How would you like to have advanced window and door alarm sensors in Hagerstown that enhance your safety and link right to your home automation? That is what you will enjoy when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to find out what we might do for you, dial (301) 288-1501 or fill out the form on this page.