Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Hagerstown?
There's a common myth that installing signage from a home security company by your primary entry is the only thing required to ward off criminals. Basically, an intruder will see the small blue octagon and bypass your house. Therefore, would it make sense to only implement a home security sign in Hagerstown and skip installing a home security system? Frankly, some think that a alarm system isn’t necessary, you just need a home security sign in Hagerstown. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Hagerstown not the home security system.
Even though there is legitimate value in showing off a yard sign from respected security companies such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to turn away all burglars. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with a range of additional security devices. You will likely agree it’s a safer alternative than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Hagerstown.
Back-Up Your Hagerstown Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
While home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, you shouldn’t rely on them as your only form of protection. Instead, you should try incorporating a combination of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, thieves don’t want to be caught on video as it can be used against them in legal proceedings. Go with exterior surveillance that can cover main areas of entry including windows, doors, and garage.
● Sensors for access points: The majority of thieves break into your home by way of your front door, back door, and windows, so those should be secured by glass break and motion detectors. When a device is triggered, your system will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s the truth that numerous break-ins occur in broad daylight when individuals are at work, you should also safeguard against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-detection lighting placed strategically next to your windows, doors, and garage will instantly highlight nefarious behavior and turn away unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will notify you when a person attempts to unlock or open your door. A video doorbell enhances your protection by offering a visual perspective. Both work with your smartphone security application.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation tool, smart lights may be customized to a daily plan or turned on directly from your phone. They give the impression you are home and successfully turn away thieves.
Get Started On Your Integrated Home Security Package
Why run the risk that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Hagerstown when you have the opportunity to implement a comprehensive home protection plan? Reach out to (301) 288-1501 or complete the form on this page to get started. You can choose from a number of plans at budget-friendly rates or you may configure your system exactly how you want it.